The Home Builders Association of Greater Baton Rouge is dedicated to promoting, protecting, and preserving the home building industry as a viable economic force in Greater Baton Rouge.
- Furthering ethical and professional standards of its members
- Encouraging members to provide quality products and services
- Providing continual education to its members and the general public
- Being proactive with the community and government officials as the authority of the home building industry.
- Promoting a healthy business environment through being a major contributor to the economy
- Being a responsible corporate citizen and community partner
”I love my participation in the Greater Baton Rouge Home Builders Association, where it is about being part of a large family of vendors, agents, builders and developers working together. We create great life-long relationships to help businesses prosper and share information to assist everyone in the industry to get to the next level. We touch all facets of the building industry and our economic impact is way beyond construction. We are always on top of issues to protect affordable housing and educate the public about the industry.Diane Baum2020 Chair | Home Builders Association of Greater Baton Rouge
Additionally, my devotion to the Greater Baton Rouge Home Builders is seeing the huge impact it makes to the lives of us here economically. Its effect transcends beyond the building industry; we create homes to be filled with memories and is the #1 most important purchase in our lives we can make. Our home is our most important family investment savings and we want that to be a continuation for generations to come. Without the association and its local, state and national presence we would seriously not be able to make a home ownership a reality for thousands. There has never been an business sector that touches and influences more lives than home building! We as an association create those connections to insure its strength as an industry continues on and to positively empower home buyers and the building construction community through advocacy and education. I am so proud to be part of this association and seeing what our work can do for thousands of lives.