Bryan Naquin & Jon Hunt | HBA Silver Industry Partner
”We are passionate about creating exceptional technology and entertainment experiences for our clients.Bryan Naquin
”I feel if someone hasn’t really experienced a well designed Smart Home, I think they’re missing out.Jon Hunt
What is your favorite thing about being a HBA member?
- Bryan: Networking with other trade partners
- Jon: The ability to connect with trusted industry partners to talk business, help solve your clients other needs or simply collaborate to improve the home building experience.
What is your favorite book or movie?
- Bryan: Favorite book is Fearless. It is about Navy Seal Team Six Operator Adam Brown’s life.
- Jon: Anything that helps me grow as a husband, father or a business person. Any Liam Neeson movie, am I right?
Favorite Out-of-Town Destination:
- Bryan: 30A
- Jon: 30A or Pacific Northwest
What was your first job in the Home Building Industry?
- Bryan: Installing alarm systems.
Jon: Selling security systems for a start up company, Safe America.
- Bryan: Seabass from Stab’s.
- Jon: I’d say a well cooked Filet w/ lump crabmeat is tough to beat.
What do you like most about living in Louisiana?
- Bryan: The culture and LSU.
- Jon: The food and the genuine hospitality.
What is your favorite way to unwind?
- Bryan: A long bike ride or run.
- Jon: Just being around water, beach or lake.
Tell us a little bit about your family:
- Bryan: Stacy (wife), Cade (son), no pets.
- Jon: Kerry, wife of almost 25 years. She’s the glue of the Hunt house. Katelynn, 26 who lives in LA now and Carter, 16. Both kids love soccer, super creative, funny and have big hearts. Lance is our rescue dog that has everyone wrapped around his paw.
What is the best advice you were ever given?
- Bryan: Be willing to outwork everyone.
- Jon: My mother told me, if someone hires you, treat it like it’s your company. They’ll reward you for it or others will notice and reward you for it.