It is important to develop the skills essential to getting a project built on time and on budget to grow your home building company and deliver a product your customers will love.
NAHB’s Project Management live online course, taught by veteran NAHB Instructor Jeff Hunt, will show you how to create and stick to schedules, and hit cost and quality goals, while ensuring client and worker satisfaction, reducing liability exposure, and winning additional business. The course is offered in webinar format over three consecutive Tuesdays — May 5, 12 and 19 — 1-3 p.m. ET.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Explain the basics of successful project management.
- Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities.
- Implement the tools available for efficient project management.
- Manage trade contractors effectively.
- Perform project management duties during the project.
- Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management.
Course participants can earn six hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.