Aaron Lodge | HBA Bronze Industry Partner
”The HBA is an association that's full of resources and great people that want to help our community. I encourage anyone that's thinking about joining to give it a shot because you won't regret it.
What is your favorite thing about being a HBA member?
- My favorite thing about being an HBA member is being a part of a unique group that’s all about working together to help grow, improve and empower the community that we live in. I remember when I first joined the HBA and even though I was new everyone still welcomed me in and made feel like I was truly apart of the HBA family. I’m sure that other HBA members can relate to this same feeling as well and this is one of my favorite things about being a part of this group.
What is your favorite book or movie?
- I like all the Marvel movies. My favorite is Iron Man.
Favorite Out-of-Town Destination:
- Destin, Florida. We take a family vacation there pretty much every year.
What was your first job in the Home Building Industry?
- I worked as a Engineer Associate doing design jobs to help get electricity to new homes and commercial businesses.
- My favorite meal is from a restaurant. I love the Chipotle meal from the Louisiana Lagniappe Restaurant.
What do you like most about living in Louisiana?
- I love the family crawfish boils, the LSU Tigers, the great food and the unique culture that can only be found in Louisiana. I know that’s more than one thing but there’s a lot I love about living in Louisiana!
What is your favorite way to unwind?
- I love to fish in my spare time. That’s when I’m the most relaxed and at peace.
Tell us a little bit about your family:
- My wife’s name is Amanda who I’ve been blessed to be married to for 7 years. We have a daughter named Allonie who is 4 years old and has brought our whole family a lot of joy. We have a Pomeranian dog, who’s 14 years old named Max. We also just got a Labrador dog, who’s currently only 7 weeks old and his name is Beaux.
What is the best advice you were ever given?
- Put God first and everything else will fall into place.